1. Stay Gaming Group N.V. Sportsbook is operated by Stay Gaming Group N.V., a company established in accordance with Curacao Law. Stay Gaming Group N.V. was registered on 08.03.2016 under the registration number 139133, registered to Dr. M.J. Hugenholtzweg Z/N UTS, Gebouw, Curacao. Stay Gaming Group N.V. is licensed and regulated by Curacao E-Gaming (CEG), and is therefore authorised to offer and accept sports betting on any international event with an uncertain outcome. This license was issued on 15 March 2016 with the license number 1668/JAZ/2016.
2. Stay Gaming Group N.V. Casino is operated by Stay Gaming Group N.V., a company established in accordance with Curacao law. It was entered in the Registry of Companies on 08.03.2016 under the registration number 139133, registered to Dr. M.J. Hugenholtzweg Z/N UTS, Gebouw, Curacao. Stay Gaming Group N.V. is licensed and regulated by Curacao E-Gaming (CEG). The Stay Gaming Group N.V. license was issued on 15 March 2016 with the license number 1668/JAZ/2016.
3. The Stay Gaming Group N.V. is jointly referred to as "Stay Gaming Group N.V." for the purpose of these General Terms and Conditions.
4. Stay Gaming Group N.V. operates the domain www.Staybet.com. Stay Gaming Group N.V. can use other country-specific domains which might only be available from certain regions.
5. All bets placed either on the website or through an affiliated agent are operated, held, accepted, placed and processed exclusively in Curacao. Stay Gaming Group N.V. pays betting taxes and other taxes in Curacao.
6. Stay Gaming Group N.V. and the customer are the only parties involved in each betting contract.
7. In order to place a bet with Stay Gaming Group N.V. the customer must agree to these General Terms and Conditions.
8. Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right to modify these General Terms and Conditions. The customer is responsible to remain informed on the currently valid provisions. Stay Gaming Group N.V. recommends that the customer prints out these General Terms and Conditions in order to avoid misunderstandings and disputes at a later stage.
9. It is possible that all or some residents of certain countries are prohibited to access the website. Stay Gaming Group N.V. does not intend that people living in countries where such activities are illegal, such as the United States, to use the website for betting or other purposes. The website should not be regarded as an offer, advertisement or invitation from Stay Gaming Group N.V. to use or source bets or other services in those jurisdictions where such activities are illegal.
10. The customer is responsible to inform himself/herself about the applicable laws in his place of residence.
11. The customer must ensure that when using the website he/she acts as an individual customer and/or when betting on the website acts within the laws of his own jurisdiction. Stay Gaming Group N.V. cannot be held responsible for any violation of local laws on the part of the customer.
12. The Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right to:
a) reject applications for accounts without providing a reason
b) reject individual bets without providing a reason
c) limit the stake on individual bets
d) limit the stake of individual customers
13. Stay Gaming Group N.V. is not liable for transmission errors with regards to betting data and results. Stay Gaming Group N.V. engages third parties for its services that have also contractually excluded Stay Gaming Group N.V. from any liability. Therefore there are absolutely no claims for compensation due to transmission errors, delays, or the misuse or manipulation of data during transmission via the internet or for other errors occurring during transmission of data and results.
14. The customer is not entitled to transfer or pledge receivables against Stay Gaming Group N.V. either gratuitously or non-gratuitously.
15. If applicable, the term bet not only refers to placing a bet on Sportsbook but also refers to the bet played in Casino or Live Casino.
16. Stay Gaming Group N.V. may waive rights from Terms and Conditions in individual cases. The customer has no claim to the waiving of rights in the future.
17. Curacao Law is applicable for all disagreements and disputes incurred in connection with the business relationship. Excluded from this choice of law is the mandatory consumer protection provisions of the country in which the customer resides.
18. In the case of any dispute between the English language version of the General Terms and Conditions and versions in other languages, also all Terms and Conditions for Games and Services, the English language version shall prevail.
II. Opening an Account
1. By opening an account the customer declares and confirms that he/she:
a) is minimum exactly 18 years or older,
b) is not a restricted person with respect to business activities,
c) is not under legal supervision,
d) does not use funds gained through criminal activities,
e) is opening the account for personal use and has no commercial intentions,
f) is aware of the current General Terms and Conditions of Stay Gaming Group N.V. and expressly accepts them,
g) is not official or permanent resident in the United States of America,
h) is allowed by the law of his country to play and bet within an Online-Gaming and Online-Betting Company.
2. The customer is obliged to submit correct information during the registration, including address and e-mail address. The customer also agrees to update this information in a timely manner should there be any changes to his/her personal data provided.
3. By opening an account on a Stay Gaming Group N.V. website the customer is eligible to use the Sportsbook, Casino and Live Casino offer.
4. To correspond with the security rules of the Company the password must be secure as much as possible. Therefore the customer agrees to use different letters and numbers in combination. To avoid security problems with the password it is the experience of the security department of the Stay Gaming Group N.V., that the customer should use a password which is not the name and date of birth combination only.
5. If an account is opened and used in breach of the conditions specified in section II.1 Stay Gaming Group N.V. or a legal institution of the hosting License country is entitled to transfer and securely hold the funds contained in this account until resolution of any pending breach.
6. Stay Gaming Group N.V. treats all accounts in the strictest confidence. An obligation to disclose can be effected by the Curacao authorities, e.g. the CEG or the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit (FIAU).
7. The customer shall direct all questions with regard to his/her account through the contact forms, support email or live chat facility on the website.
8. All emails provided from a client to Staybet will be answered within 48 hours.
9. It is not possible to transfer/sell/acquire accounts from one customer to another. It is also not possible to transfer any funds from one account to another account.
10. Each customer is entitled to create and use one single account only. The Customer agrees that this can be investigated.
11. The customer shall immediately report any amount credited in error to his/her account. Any winnings from an error are null and void regardless of how they occurred.
12. At Stay Gaming Group N.V.’s discretion a bonus for fulfilling certain criteria will be paid to the customer. The criteria determined at the time of placing a bet apply. The customer will find these on notices at the betting shops, on the website, sent by email, within live chat or other promotions or communications channels from Staybet or its official partners. The bonus granted will be automatically credited to the customer’s account.
13. The customer can unsubscribe from newsletters/promotions across Sportsbook, Casino and Live Casino by unticking the box of the respective newsletter in the “Personal Details” section.
III. Online account
1. The customer must open an account on the website to gain access to Stay Gaming Group N.V.’s provided services.
2. It is absolutely the customer’s responsibility to keep his username and password private and secure. Stay Gaming Group N.V. assumes no liability for bets placed by third parties who gained access to this information.
3. Deposits and pay-outs into/from the account can be made via various payment methods e.g. credit cards, bank transfers and e-wallets, which are registered in the name of the Stay Gaming Group N.V. account holder. If the customer shares his bank accounts with other people (i.e. a family member), the customer has to verify the other account holders too. Stay Gaming Group N.V. has the right to request all needed documents to verify the customer.
4. All payment transactions are made through secure connections so that the unauthorised access by third parties is avoided in the best possible manner.
5. Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right to stipulate minimum and/or maximum amounts for deposits depending on the chosen payment method. Possible restrictions and deposit fees are shown in the "payment options" and “deposit options” or equivalent section on the website and will be explicitly stated during the payment process.
6. Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right to add further, limit or suspend existing payment methods.
7. Chargebacks, cancellation fees, reverse posting and similar costs that are incurred for incorrect payments, are deducted from the customer’s account.
8. If the customer decides to use electronic payment he/she excludes any recall or similar actions when the placement order has been performed properly. Otherwise the internationally recognised provisions and laws for electronic payment transactions apply.
9. Stay Gaming Group N.V. is not a financial institution and therefore no interest is paid on any funds, irrespectively of the amount, held in the customer’s account.
10. Stay Gaming Group N.V. is bound by law to review customer’s identity if withdrawals or transactions of the customer reach an accumulative amount of €1,000 (in words: one thousand euros) or more. Stay Gaming Group N.V. also reserves the right to review the customer’s identity if lower amounts are transacted or in case of suspicious transactions.
IV. The Casino
1. Stay Gaming Group N.V. is authorised to receive, hold and pay funds for the purpose of transactions and settlements within the Casino.
2. Stay Gaming Group N.V. offers games from different providers, which are licensed by the CEG and other international licensing authorities under various different license numbers.
3. The Casino gaming software operates under a Random Number Generator (RNG) to ensure fairness for all its customers. For more information please refer to http://www.netent.com/about/randon-number-generator.
4. The Live Casino is provided to Stay Gaming Group N.V. by Net Entertainment. Stay Gaming Group N.V. is authorised to receive, hold and pay funds for the purpose of transactions and settlements within the Live Casino.
5. Stay Gaming Group N.V. is authorised by Net Entertainment to represent, promote and market the services of their live casino product which is a stand-alone service. It is not managed and/or controlled by Stay Gaming Group N.V. and is provided under the licence held by Net Entertainment.
6. Stay Gaming Group N.V. uses the Net Entertainment live casino games chat option at each table where customers can communicate with each other and casino staff can broadcast messages to tables. The chat feature can be configured to be private or public through the use of customer group settings. When set to private, it is only possible to chat with players from Stay Gaming Group N.V. Casino. When set to public, it is possible to chat with players from any other licensee sitting at the same table.
7. Stay Gaming Group N.V. and Net Entertainment provide this functionality but do not take any responsibility for the content written in any chat by any customer.
8. Net Entertainment maintains a master list of blocked words for the chat, to prevent the display of unaccepted words in the chat of any customer of any licensee.
9. The purpose of the chat is for the customers to communicate with each other regarding the game. The chat may not be used for any other purposes.
10. Stay Gaming Group N.V. does not accept and acknowledge any liabilities whatsoever for transactions within the Casino or Live Casino.
11. Stay Gaming Group N.V. holds no liability for any malfunctioning or aborted games. If a game malfunctions or is aborted the customer shall contact Customer Support. Stay Gaming Group N.V. will then contact the Casino or Live Casino providers and inform the customer accordingly about the decision made by the Casino providers. In any case of malfunctions and errors any wins will be omitted and the bets will be voided.
12. The Casino and Live Casino software is provided “as is” without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise. Stay Gaming Group N.V. hereby excludes all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). It is solely the customer’s responsibility to check and make sure that their computer devices and software used is compatible with the Casino and Live Casino software requirements in order for the software to run properly.
13. The customer can find the exact game rules within the help files that are provided in each game.
14. The customer has the option to set session time limits.
15. The Casino and Live Casino regulations provided by Net Entertainment may be changed at any time without prior notice. It is the customer’s responsibility to inform himself/herself about the latest version.
16. All Casino games made available on Stay Gaming Group N.V. domains are developed, provided and maintained by one or more third party providers. The provider(s) guarantee(s) an average minimum return to player percentage (“RTP”) of at least 92% for each casino game. Stay Gaming Group N.V. has no possibility to alter the guaranteed minimum RTP in any way.
V. Account Closure
1. The customer can close his/her account any time. This function can be found in the "Account" section or by contacting Customer Support.
2. Should the reason for closing the account be related to Responsible Gaming or gambling addiction, the following applies:
a) If the customer has problematic gambling or gambling addiction issues he/she can self-exclude himself/herself temporarily or permanently. This option of account closure is available online in the "Account” section or can be requested via Customer Support.
b) Stay Gaming Group N.V. will endeavour to apply the customer’s exclusion as soon as practically possible. However, this procedure may take a reasonable working period to implement. Stay Gaming Group N.V. will not consider the self-exclusion period as having commenced until it has been fully implemented and communicated to the customer.
c) If after this, the customer can still access his/her Stay Gaming Group N.V. account, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact and inform Stay Gaming Group N.V. immediately. Failing this, Stay Gaming Group N.V. will not be held liable to the customer or any third party if he/she is able to continue to gamble via his/her Stay Gaming Group N.V. account.
d) Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right to exclude a customer if the customer has acknowledged that he or she is, or Stay Gaming Group N.V. reasonably believes him or her to be, suffering from a problem relating to gambling addiction.
e) Accounts that have been self-excluded or blocked by Stay Gaming Group N.V. cannot be reactivated under any circumstances until the expiry of the self-exclusion period or till the custumer can forward documents that he/she has the full responsibility of his financial situation.
f) Stay Gaming Group N.V.’s self-exclusion policy involves a joint commitment from Stay Gaming Group N.V. and the customer. Stay Gaming Group N.V. will take reasonable steps to prevent the customer from re-opening his/her account or opening new accounts. However, during the period of his/her exclusion, the customer must not attempt to re-open any existing account(s) or try to open any new accounts.
g) Any self-exclusion request or any block by Stay Gaming Group N.V. in regard to gambling addiction prevention would only be valid for Stay Gaming Group N.V. only and does not include other sites or products operated by Stay Gaming Group N.V..
3. In the case of deactivating an account permanently in conjunction with preventing compulsive gambling, the betting account may only be reopened by Stay Gaming Group N.V. and in accordance with the Remote Gaming Regulations only following a delay of at least seven days (Cooling off period).
4. The customer can specifically exclude himself/herself from Casino games by contacting Customer Support.
5. If a customer wants to recover any funds held in dormant, closed, blocked and excluded accounts, he shall contact Customer Support.
6. If the customer does not login to his/her account for a period of 12 months or more, Stay Gaming Group N.V. shall charge a 5,00€ administration fee every month until either no balance remains or the 30 months inactive period is reached. If the customer remains inactive despite written reminder for a 30 months period, Stay Gaming Group N.V. is obliged to transfer any outstanding balances to the Gaming association.
7. Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse a registration or close a customer’s account but contractual obligations already made will be honoured.
8. Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any bets/winnings and forfeit any balance including bonuses or other promotional balances in the customer’s account, to terminate the agreement and/or to suspend the provision of the services/deactivate the account if Stay Gaming Group N.V. has the reasonable grounds to believe or establishes any of the following:
a) the customer has more than one active account with Stay Gaming Group N.V.
b) the customer’s name and details do not match the name and details on the credit or debit card(s) or other payment accounts used to make purchases and deposits with Stay Gaming Group N.V.;
c) the customer participates in a Stay Gaming Group N.V. promotion and withdraws before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
d) the customer provides incorrect or misleading information upon registration and/or throughout the duration of his/her agreement with Stay Gaming Group N.V.;
e) the customer has failed or neglected to provide the requested correct verification documents in the requested time frame;
f) the customer is not of legal age;
g) the customer accesses and participates in the services from a jurisdiction where participation in the services is prohibited by law;
h) the customer deposits money originating from criminal or other illegal or unauthorised activities;
i) the customer is found to be defrauding or attempting to defraud or to have defrauded anyone or any party, or if it is determined by Stay Gaming Group N.V. that he/she has employed or made use of an artificial intelligence or other system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the system or the customer is found to have colluded or attempted to collude with other players in order to defraud Stay Gaming Group N.V. (or other players as the case may be);
j) the customer has allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use his/her account;
k) the customer fails to comply with any of these General Terms and Conditions;
l) the customer uses inappropriate language when communicating via e-mail, chat or telephone;
m) the customer has played at any other online gaming site under any of the circumstances set out at clause V. 8.a) to l) above.
1. There is a general limit on withdrawals of 10,000 euros per customer in any one calendar month. We reserve the right to pay your winnings in installments within that time.
2. A limit on winnings of Euro 10,000 per bet applies.
3. The customer can set self-imposed limits in order to self-control his/her betting behaviour. These limits for deposits, stakes, and losses as well as casino limits can be set on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. These options can be found under the “Account” section. Alternatively, Stay Gaming Group N.V. can set these limits on request of the customer. Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right to impose limits on certain accounts if it deems necessary under responsible gambling aspects. Stay Gaming Group N.V. will inform the customer accordingly. Reductions in limits will become active immediately; increases in limits will only become active following a delay of seven days in accordance with the Remote Gaming Regulations.
VII. Winnings and Determination of Winnings
1. Winnings on bets with fixed odds are calculated by multiplying the odds with the wager.
2. Winnings are automatically credited to the betting account. In individual cases, the credit of winnings may be postponed until the official result report has been published.
3. The pay-out of winnings may be deferred for up to 30 days.
4. Provided the outcome is certain all bets will be decided and evaluated. Stay Gaming Group N.V. only accepts the results that occur during the event. Any changes that are made after this time have no influence on the evaluation of the betting event. Bets that have already been decided at the time of interruption (live bets, half-time bets, match period bets, over/under bets, first goal etc.) are evaluated without regard to the time of the interruption or resumption of play. If the event is cancelled during extra time or penalty shoot-out, the result after the scheduled 90 minutes play (including added injury or stoppage time) applies.
5. If a sporting event that was cancelled, interrupted or withdrawn is restarted or continued by the end of the following day, local time, the stake will apply to the newly restarted/continued betting event. The bet also remains valid if the event is replayed/continued or played at a neutral venue. If the match is not restarted or continued, it will be declared invalid. This shall not apply to betting markets previously offered as live bets and already evaluated (for example winning a set, winning a game, over/under-bets).
6. If a bet is declared "invalid" (e.g. cancellation of match) this bet shall be evaluated with 1.0 odd as “won”. For individual bets this means that the user receives an amount equivalent to his stake. On combination bets all the odds are adjusted accordingly and the combination bet is still won when all other bets contained therein are also won.
Possible fees, for example on individual bets, are not refunded.
7. League matches or matches within a tournament such as Cup matches which are ended by the referee before completion of the scheduled playing time, will be evaluated according to the final score at the time, if the referee declares the match legal with the final whistle and the match is added to the official tables and is not replayed or continued at a later stage.
8. Stay Gaming Group N.V. assumes no liability for input, transmission and/or evaluation errors. If obvious errors occurred when entering betting odds and/or evaluating betting results (e.g. typing errors. incorrect match pairing, obvious mix-ups with regard to odds, incorrect handicaps, obviously wrong number of goals for over/under bets) – also after the event, Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right to make retrospective corrections or to declare the bets concerned to be invalid.
9. Stay Gaming Group N.V. also does not assume any guarantee that the information services made available are correct, complete or up-to-date, e.g. odds lists or Live score. Only the amount confirmed and displayed by Stay Gaming Group N.V. is considered the wager.
10. Under specific circumstances, Stay Gaming Group N.V. offers a so-called "buy-back" for certain betting slips. The customer has no claim to sell back his betting slip to Stay Gaming Group N.V..
13. Any attempt to collude or intent to participate, directly or indirectly, in any collusion scheme in the course of any betting activity is strictly prohibited. Likewise, the use of any aids such as but not restricted to scripts, bots or spiders is strictly prohibited.
14. All transactions are checked for possible money laundering activity. Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right to report the customer and any suspicious activity on his/her account to the relevant authorities and freeze the funds. Stay Gaming Group N.V. also reserves the right to close the relevant account and confiscate the funds.
15. If there is any suspicion of finance, betting and race manipulation Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right to block the pay-out for the respective race or sporting event until a court of arbitration for sport or an ordinary court decides that neither betting nor race manipulation has occurred. Without judicial clarification only the stake will be refunded.
VIII. Account Withdrawals
For Internet accounts:
1. The customer may request a withdrawal of the existing balance of his/her account including betting/casino winnings or part thereof at any time, provided that all incoming payments have been confirmed and all amounts deposited have been turned over at least once for placing bets. Corresponding bonus conditions must be fulfilled.
2. The minimum pay-out per bank transmission is EUR 25. Smaller amounts can exclusively be paid out via a different payment method and in accordance with the European anti-money laundering regulations. The maximum withdrawal amount per calendar month is €10,000. We reserve the right to pay your winnings in installments within that time.
3. Withdrawals are credited to the same account and payment method used to deposit (so called closed-loop-policy). Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right to deny the withdrawal if the deposit method differs from the pay-out method requested. If the depositing method does not have a credit option, the pay-out can be credited to a bank account nominated by the customer who identifies him/her as the account holder after requested by the Stay Gaming Group N.V.
4. In case of doubt, Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right to process a withdrawal only after being presented a valid passport or an equivalent identity document. If a pay-out is requested Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right to withhold this withdrawal until the payment details have been verified.
5. The normal time for the cash out process is 48 office hours after requesting the withdrawal. This time starts only, when all requested documents are provided to us completely. The player agree, that he has also the responsibility to send his documents as soon as possible. Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right to decide a longer time when needed for more investigation. Cash outs will not be processed between fridays 5pm and mondays 10am.
6. Complaints with regards to withdrawals must be received within 30 days of the pay-out request.
7. The customer may request three withdrawals per week (Monday – Sunday) free of charge. For each additional withdrawal during a week Stay Gaming Group N.V. shall deduct a fee of EUR 5 for each withdrawal
8. Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right to reject a customer's withdrawal request via a particular payment method and require a transfer to the customer's bank account without providing a reason.
9. No payout or withdrawal can be done without a deposit. To withdrawal winnings it is important, that the player has to deposit at least one time.
10. The Stay Gaming Group N.V. doesn’t accept cash outs when the player did not play through their entire deposit amount at least one time. This is also to avoid money laundering. Players thattry to cash out deposits without playing them, will be reported as “suspicious” to the FIAU (Financial Intelligence Analyses Unit).
IX. Placing a bet via the website/mobile/tablet
1. Each time the customer places a bet he/she acknowledges the validity and acceptance of the existing General Terms and Conditions in their valid version.
2. The minimum stake per bet is: EUR 2.00. For system and multiple bets the minimum stake per combination is: EUR 0.25.
3. A bet is only accepted when the customer’s account holds sufficient funds. If a wager is accepted despite insufficient funds, for example due to a technical fault, the bet shall be declared invalid. Stay Gaming Group N.V. is not liable for damages.
4. Bets can only be placed online via the website or via mobile/tablet app.
5. The customer is obligated to check that the details of his bet are correct. Under certain circumstances, Stay Gaming Group N.V. offers the possibility to cancel certain betting slips. The customer has no claim to cancel his betting slips. The cancellation can only be requested under "my bets". In General, live bets cannot be cancelled.
6. A bet is considered as accepted when the customer receives a bet confirmation and the bet is shown in the customer’s account.
7. A bet is invalid if the date and time of placing the bet or the customer’s necessary personal data have verifiably been omitted due to transmission errors. The stake shall be refunded.
8. Bets that are accepted after the start of the betting event are declared invalid. This does not apply to live bets.
9. Stay Gaming Group N.V. determines a fixed time until bets are accepted.
10. Only records made by Stay Gaming Group N.V. are authoritative in relation to the contents of all bets. On request, Stay Gaming Group N.V. is obliged to present these records. Adjustments can only be made to the betting account to rectify an obvious error or obvious typing or calculating error.
11. Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right to refuse the acceptance of ambiguous bets and declare them invalid.
12. Customers must place their bets as individual persons. Should one or more customers try to place the same bet several times, their bets can be voided. This rule may also be applied to already evaluated bets if Stay Gaming Group N.V. suspects that several customers have formed a betting syndicate or the respective bets have been placed repeatedly by one or several customers. In this event, Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right to confiscate the funds held in the account.
13. Without prejudice to regulation II 1 e) Stay Gaming Group N.V. may permit commercial bets in case of prior authorization / approval.
14. Bets placed on behalf or to the account of bookmakers are not accepted.
15. Bets on sporting events in which the customer is involved (e.g. participating as a sportsman, an owner, a manager or official of a participating association) are not permitted. Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right to cancel these bets even after the event has finished. Stay Gaming Group has the right also to freeze a possible amount in the account and will start further investigations.
16. If new or additional information becomes known which determines the betting result, Stay Gaming Group N.V. will newly determine the deadline for accepting bets or the bets already placed shall be declared invalid.
17. The customer can see his betting history under "Account statement" for the past 90 days. He can choose to display only certain periods and print out his history in the form of a betting account statement at any time.
X. General Betting Rules
1. Special betting rules apply to certain types of sport and betting markets. Customers are required to initially take note of these special betting rules because they have preference over the General Betting Rules.
2. In addition to the general and special betting rules some markets have specific rules which can be found next to the respective market. This is indicated by an information symbol which pops up when the mouse is hovered over the respective market.
3. Sports bets can be made as single, combination (accumulated bets) or system bets. Single bets may not be allowed for certain types of sports or events. Details of this can be taken from the current rating list (e.g. min. 3 games).
4. The result after normal game time applies for all sports. Possible extra time or penalty shoot-outs do not affect the evaluation of winnings. Exceptions to this are made known either at betting markets or in special rulings for the sports.
5. If the party on which the bet has been placed does not start regardless of the reasons but the event itself goes ahead the bet has been lost. This applies to all sports bets. However, if the entire betting event does not take place the bets will be declared invalid.
6. For the "goal scorer" type of bet to be valid, the player wagered on must participate in the game at the start of the event; otherwise the bet shall be invalid. Subsequent substitutions shall not be taken into account in this context. The exception to this rule is: Bets placed on the “1st Goal scorer” market remain valid even if the player does not start or does not take part in the match.
7. Dead heat: If two or more participants in a sporting event are declared winners, the betting odds will be divided accordingly.
8. Ante-post bets
a) In general ante-post bets are offered for the turnout of a major event (tournament).
For example, the bet could be offered in the form of a question:
- Which football team will win the world cup?
- Who will win the Wimbledon tennis tournament?
- Which team will be relegated in the German Bundesliga?
b) Ante-post bets are offered regardless of whether or not all participants are listed or take part. All stakes for ante-post bets are lost if the participant or team, on which the bet was placed fails to take part or gives up.
9. The actual result is based on the last game/event (e.g. final match or last day of play) at midnight (local time of the event). Changes to the result made after this point – regardless of the reason – have no effect on the evaluation of the betting event.
10. If two or more participants share a particular final position, the rates/odds are divided by the number of participants sharing the position.
11 Live bets:
a) Live bets are identified by being marked "Live", "TOP" or "HT". These bets are explicitly open to betting even after the event has begun. The odds are continually adjusted to the current run of play. Since up-to-date data is of the essence, live bet odds are only shown on special screens or on the internet. Bets marked with "HT" are only offered during the half-time break.
b) Once Stay Gaming Group N.V. has accepted a live bet it can no longer be cancelled.
c) If data transmission is delayed and/or TV reporting is time-delayed during live bets, resulting in a major change in the run of play not being taken into account in the odds, Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right to evaluate any bets placed as invalid.
d) For every live bet, the current result/latest score is always quoted. The bet is invalid if the latest score quoted is significantly incorrect.
e) Furthermore, the general betting rules and the rules for sports also apply for live bets.
i) All information provided by Stay Gaming Group N.V. is without guarantee, especially starting times, results, statistics, live scores etc. may change without Stay Gaming Group N.V.’s knowledge or may be incorrectly transmitted by third parties. All odds are subject to fluctuation.
j) If additional information is displayed on the respective market (contest like league, cup or friendly match, shortened playing time, match venue, etc.), Stay Gaming Group N.V. takes no responsibility for the correctness of this information. The determination of the winnings cannot be affected by this information.
k) Stay Gaming Group N.V. offers a number of betting markets for sporting event that are always displayed in the up-to-date form of the website. It is generally prohibited to bet on different betting markets for one sporting event in a combination bet (e.g. Bayern Munich wins and final result 3:0 for Bayern Munich).
There are specific betting offers and odd criteria for every sport. The following lists the most popular and most frequently offered sports. Stay Gaming Group N.V. also offers odds for different types of sport (e.g. boxing) depending on the type and schedule of events. The general betting terms and conditions apply to sports not listed.
a) All match markets are based on the result at the end of a scheduled 90 minutes play unless otherwise stated. This includes any added injury or stoppage time but does not include extra-time, time allocated for a penalty shootout or golden goal.
b) For friendly matches all match markets will be settled based on the actual result when the game finishes (excluding any extra-time), irrespective of whether the full 90minutes is played. The exceptions to this rule are in relation to friendly matches, where the scheduled playing time significantly differs (e.g.: 3x45mins, 1x45mins, 2x30mins). In this case bets are void and paid out at odds of 1.00.
c) If the match is played on neutral ground the team listed on the left is the home team and the team listed on the right is the away team.
d) For cards related markets the following rules apply:
a) All bets are only valid after the first ball has been played. If a player pulls out (injury, disqualification) prior to or during the match commencing, the bet is declared as invalid. This shall not apply to betting markets that have already been evaluated or decided before the time of the abandonment (for example winning a set, winning a game, over/under-bets). If a match is interrupted or postponed, the bet remains valid for the tournament until the match has actually been played.
b) If the match is not part of a tournament, the match will be evaluated as invalid unless it has been replayed or continued by the end of the next day.
a) Unless stated, bets offered on Ice-Hockey are resulted on the score at the end of regular playing time.
b) The term `regular playing time` refers to a 60 minute match (3x20mins) excluding overtime or penalties.
a) Unless stated, bets offered on American Sports are evaluated on the score at the end of normal playing time (including overtime).
b) This does not include the American Soccer League (MSL) and the National Hockey League (NHL), which are evaluated on the score at the end of normal playing time.
1. The customer agrees that his personal data provided in connection with placing bets, may be stored and processed within the normal betting operations.
2. Stay Gaming Group N.V. has notified the Commissioner for Data Protection that it is processing personal data in accordance with the Laws of Curacao.
3. Stay Gaming Group N.V. will only process the customer’s personal data for the purposes for which it collected it, namely to provide the customer with an online betting service.
4. The customer’s personal data will be only shared with those employees of Stay Gaming Group N.V. who need the personal data and information for their work.
5. Stay Gaming Group N.V. does not share the customer’s data with any other third parties; however, at times Stay Gaming Group N.V. may be required by law or legal process to disclose personal information. Stay Gaming Group N.V. may also disclose information about the customer if it believes that disclosure is necessary for the public interest.
6. We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate your identity, age, and the registration data provided by you and to verify your use of the services and your financial transactions for potential breach of our terms and conditions and of applicable law. Security reviews may include but are not limited to ordering a credit report and/or otherwise verifying the information you provide against third-party databases. In addition, to facilitate these security reviews, you agree to provide such information or documentation as we may request. By accepting our terms and conditions you authorise us, our staff, agents and suppliers to use your personal information and to disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes of validating the information You provide to us in the course of using the services, including, where necessary, the transfer of information outside of Your country, also into countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Data protection laws in these countries may not offer the same level of protection as in the EEA.
7. The customer has a right to access his/her data and request it to be changed at no cost. A full deletion of the data is not possible according to the Remote Gaming Regulations in conjunction with Art. 30 EU directive 2005/60/EC.
8. The customer also has a right to stop receiving marketing information. Please contact customer support if you would like to stop receiving marketing information. Customers may activate and deactivate the receipt of marketing material personally in the respective section under “Personal Details”.
9. Cookies and tracking tools.
a) Stay Gaming Group N.V. utilises Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called ‘cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookies on the use of the Web Site (including your IP address) are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the Web Site, to compile reports on the Web Site activities for Stay Gaming Group N.V. and provide additional services connected to the use of the website and the Internet. It is possible that Google transmits this information to third parties if this is legally required or third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google shall under no circumstances combine your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we advise you that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website. By using this website you agree to all the data collected on you being processed by Google in the manner described above and for the above mentioned purpose.
10. Stay Gaming Group N.V. reserves the right to use additional services for evaluating the use of its website.
XII. Bonus terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions for bonuses:
1. Any offer received by a customer from Staybet is personal and valid only for the particular customer unless stated otherwise.
2. All bonuses, free spins, free money, deposits that generates free spins or other offers that has been marketed via affiliates, email, text message or through other channels, needs to be wagered in games in Group A, as games in Group B are not contributing to the wagering requirement. When wagering on Sportsbook the odds must be higher than 2.0 and maximum bet allowed per bet is €25. Please also be advised that you have to make a combined bet with the bonus money, also every coupon you make has to be different, so you cannot put multiple equal coupons. This only applies unless otherwise stated in our offer and/or promotion marketed. Also the sport bonus is not allowed to be wagered in the casino, and if you where to wager these sport bonus funds in the casino, we reserve the right to change the wagering into 40x as a casino bonus and the wager will start from 40x, your earlier wager won´t count into the casino bonus.
3. The wagering for Bonus is 40 times. This means, every Bonus offered to a player in casino, has to be wagered 40 times. Also please not that you will first be able to withdrawal your real money when an active bonus has been fulfilled. After this wagering, the player is able to cash out. All Players for casino games accepted this rule during the registration process.
4. The wagering can vary depending on the type of offer you receive, you can at all times contact the support to get an update on the wagering for the specific offer.
Wagering is possible on these groups:
Group A – Slots, Video slots, Scratch Cards, Sportsbook = 100 %
Group B – Video Poker, 3 Card Poker, table games and other games = 0%
Group C - Microgaming and NetEnt slot = 70%
Please note: Bets on the following games do not count towards the wagering requirements:
Table Games, Poker Games, Slot games with progressive jackpots, Mega Joker, Jackpot 6000, Video Poker, Champion of the Track, The Wish Master, Devil's Delight, Dead or Alive, Reel Steal, Blood Suckers, Steam Tower, Creatures from the Black Lagoon, 300 shields, Pearls of India, Eye of the kraken, Pimped, Royal Masquerade, Holiday Season and Castle Builder
MAXIMUM ALLOWED CASINO BET WHEN WAGERING TOWARDS BONUS RELEASE:
Please note as this is extremely important player information and any breach of this term can be deemed as 'bet abuse' or 'bonus abuse' an any winnings can potentially be confiscated:-
The Maximum allowed casino bet when wagering is €5 each bet or the equivalent in other currency per game and spin and €25 per sport bet coupon (For all terms, see sport bonus section). Larger bets will lead to confiscation of the bonus assets, free spins and possible winnings made on bonus money.
When fullfilling the wagering requirement, the €5 casino max bet rule and €25 max sport bet rule still applies up until all funds from the wagered bonus has been withdrawn, since these funds originate from the bonus.
You must also wager the bonus in the product you claimed the bonus for, therefore you are not allowed to play for example casino with the sport bonus or sport with casino bonus. These rules also apply to campaigns that by mistake were promoted without a valid wagering requirement.
5. Any bonus offer from Staybet is valid only one time per customer account, computer household, IP address and other places with a shared computer (office, library, university, etc.)
6. All winnings originating from a deposit bonus offer are to be considered bonus winnings and no payout of such winnings will be made until the terms and conditions for the bonus are met. Winnings from free bonus (without a deposit) have a maximum payout of €100 and have to be wagered 50 times. Therefore the player agreed, that the maximum cash out can only be 100€ on a free given Bonus without a deposit after the full wagering. All of Staybets bonuses and winnings may only be cashed out after you have made at least one approved deposit and you have wagered at least 40 times (unless stated otherwise).Winnings received through the use of the free bonus (no deposit) or free spins shall not exceed $100.
7. Unless specified otherwise herein or in welcome bonus offer, the customer’s own deposit must be wagered first, and only then the bonus; if the wager requirement is not fulfilled within 21 days of receiving the welcome bonus, Staybet reserves the right to withdraw the bonus amount (incl. winnings originating from bonus) from the customer's account. Weekly casino bonuses on daily basis has a turnover requirement time on 4 days.
8. A bonus offer cannot be used in combination with any other offer for the opening of a new account.
9. If you wish to have removed any bonus credited to you, please contact customer service before placing any bets. Otherwise it is impossible to remove Bonus.
10. Staybet reserves the right to void any bonuses and/or winnings obtained by fraudulent behaviour, including the right to deny cash out requests if we suspect that the bonus offer has been abused. This may lead to your funds being confiscated and account being blocked during investigation.
11. If these Rules or the terms and conditions of the offer are breached or there is evidence that a customer or a group of customers has made a series of bets that, due to a bonus, increased earnings, free bets or other offers, guarantees a profit for the client, whether individually or part of a group, no matter what the results, Staybet reserves the right to withdraw the bonus portion of the offers and to settle the bets at the correct odds, or to cancel the free bets and the bets made from deposit bonuses. Staybet also reserves the right to take legal action against the customer or customers involved in such fraudulent behaviour.
12. If no other conditions are stated in the actual campaign, the following terms must be fulfilled before withdrawal of bonus:
i) Before withdrawal or transfer to any other product can be made, the bonus amount and the first deposit must be wagered at least (11) times, on sports betting before withdrawal or transfer to any other product of Staybet can be made. The slips/bets counting for fulfilling the requirements must be 2fold slips/bets or upwards. Singles are not counting for the turnover requirements.
ii) A customer can only have one active Sportsbook bonus at a time.
iii) Sign Up and First Deposit bonus offers are only available to customers who have previously not made any deposit to Staybet Sportsbook.
iv) Cooperating with other customers in order to fulfil the bonus requirements is prohibited.
v) Betting on more than one outcome per game in order to fulfil the bonus requirement is not allowed.
i) The bonus must be wagered a minimum of 40 (forty) times before the bonus winnings can be withdrawn or transferred to other products.
ii) Please note that different games contribute a different percentage towards the play-through requirements. Please also note that when you have both cash and bonus on the account you will play with the cash first, however, the cash is locked until the bonus fulfillment been made, therefore the cash wagers contributes to the bonus wager requirement. When playing with bonus it will contribute to 100% wager on games group A and 70% wager on Group C.
iii) All bonuses expire 21 days after being claimed unless otherwise specified.
iv) If you come under €0.10 the bonus is forfeited, if you take a new bonus with balance over €0.10 you need to also wager the previous bonus turnover.
v) When wagering a bonus the max bet is €5. In the case that a bet of a higher amount is placed, Staybet reserves the right to confiscate bonus assets and winnings made from the bonus money.
vi) All free money/free spins campaigns will expire 24 hours from when collected if nothing else stated in the bonus terms & conditions. Winnings during these 24 hours will forfeit if wager requirements not reached.
vii) Bonuses are intended as a benefit to make the player’s gaming experience as pleasant as possible and should be used accordingly. Staybet.com reserves the right to investigate any player’s account to ensure that all activity is within the accepted guidelines. Any player who is found to have been abusing any kind of bonus will be welcome to keep playing with us but will not be able to receive any further bonuses. Staybet.com reserves the right to cease the account, deduct bonuses claimed by the customer and also eventual winnings generated from it.
viii) In case of suspected abuse or fraud Staybet reserves the right to suspend the account until the security department has conducted a thorough investigation of the case. Staybet´s decision in an eventual investigation is unanimous and final. Staybet reserves the right to deduct bonus and any eventual winnings generated from it and only pay back the deposit.
ix) Staybet reserves the right to terminate any winnings won by building the value in a slot with an active bonus, to then activate the winnings by a new deposit using real money.
13. In case of translation of these bonus rules to other than English languages, these are for the purpose of assistance and do reflect the same principles. In case of dispute, the English text prevails
1. In case of dissatisfaction the customer can raise complaint by using the contact form under www.staybet.com/en/contact/. Stay Gaming Group N.V. endeavours to handle the complaint within 48 hours of receipt.
2. Complaints regarding specific transactions (deposits, withdrawals, bet placement, etc.) will only be accepted within 30 days after the transaction date.
3. Should the customer not be satisfied with the way his complaint was resolved or handled he may escalate directly to the CEG by sending them an email to their Complaint Service. It is important that only complaints of a serious nature are escalated to the Authority.
Date of issue 14.12.2016
Stay Gaming Group N.V. Company Limited
The Board of Directors
© Stay Gaming Group N.V.